Wednesday 11 April 2012

inspiration

i hope everyone is doing good. 
i recently hit 100 likes on my facebook page and i'm ridiculously happy, but as usual would really like to get even more. please like my facebook page if you're reading this, takes a second and means the world to me: here. i've been organising quite a number of photo shoots lately but had a bit of a break due to easter. i haven't been to the easter show yet but am going on friday with my boyfriend. probably won't be bringing the camera because of there being a lot of people and really not wanting to damage anything. i ordered a few filters online though and am just waiting for them to come back. i also have my sister's studio set up at home right now so might be able to do some indoor stuff soon too.
next week tuesday i will probably be photographing for a fashion designer and there's a few special projects coming up with various models and musicians. i'm so excited! overall, i don't really have much to share in this post except maybe to show you some images from a guy who is my new favourite photographer and inspiring me so much right now.

tyler shields.






it's all so ridiculously strong and conceptual, dark and eerie without becoming pointlessly violent. i don't care if some people dislike his style, i think he's amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I really do love these image. They all have something unique and visually stunning about them.

    ReplyDelete