Thursday 27 October 2011

desires, wants vs needs.

hi everybody. thought i'd let you all know the reason for the lack of posts - exhaustion. honestly. the lack of sleep for the past three weeks has finally caught up with me, destroyed my immune system and now i'm sick at home. i'm just spending my day watching charmed and looking after my neice, who is also sick, but it's so far been decent. i've found out that i can't get my new camera for a few months, which is frustrating, but i've already thought of a thousand things that i want to buy, and kind of can't afford.
i'd love to get my hands one some new summery dresses (edit: some more summery dresses), especially maxi dresses pulled in at my waist (the only cut that really works for my body shape), swarovski's peter pan limited edition crystals, thomas sabo necklace charms (the wings), a lot of big bang theory, good food, probably more m.a.c and nars make up and.. so on.
if i had an unlimited credit card (that i didn't need to pay back), if only.
something tells me that if i was a charmed one, i would really abuse my power.

3 comments:

  1. I too wish I had an unlimited credit card that I didn't need to pay back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm sorry you're feeling sick :( Hope you get better soon! And if you find one of those magic credit cards, please do share the info :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog :)


    Visit mine if you want:
    http://fashioncrouton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete