Friday 30 September 2011

boutique six - the sugar floss wonderland

So today, in the midst of missing my bus for class, I paid the visit to a beautiful boutique that I told myself I would yesterday. They have some very cute pieces, gorgeous unique jewellery and such a sweet atmosphere that I find it impossible to pass without looking in every time. The owner of the store, Gina, was an absolute doll (and she's gorgeous too) and let me take some photos of the store to share with you guys.
So this is the first store spotlight for the blog on Boutique Six.



I absolutely love the atmosphere that Boutique Six gives when you enter or even just pass by. It's not too cluttered but also not so tidy that it feels institutional. With the mixture of ornamental jewellery stands, stunning peeptoe heels, cute minkpink dresses and a vintage inspired decor, it's just like entering one of those sweet homely stores on the kitschy side of Newtown.



 


 Have I convinced everybody of how beautiful this store is yet? I think this store is bound to become one of your favourite places to visit, not just because of the gorgeous pieces, but also the lovely service and just how pleasant it is to visit a shop that isn't blaring in my ears and just feels so pleasant to be in.





Wanna visit Boutique Six?


Address: Edensor Park Plaza, Shop 6/207 Edensor Road, Edensor Park NSW 2176
Contact Number: 8786 2959

Ask Gina (or one of her awesome girls if they're in) about joining their mailing list too.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Where is this place? Doesn't look like it's in my state. =( I already see at least 10 things that I want to try on! - Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a downright shame. It's in Sydney, New South Wales over in one of the inner west suburbs. Drop by the next time you're in, or give the store a call and ask about their mailing list, because I know they have the intention of going online soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These things look lovely, but it's nowhere near me! Have they got a website?

    ReplyDelete