Thursday 29 September 2011

it's always post number one

i never know how to write the first post in a blog, and i usually end up writing some kind of description of myself, but i figure i might skip all of that this time, purely because too many people do that. so here's the deal with my blogspot - i have a tumblr and i guess i'm mostly on that. however, i had a problem with the nature of that platform which had become a lot more photo and reblogging based, as opposed to actually writing, which i think should be the way a real blog is run, so i started this blog. i know that after some time, it's a handful starting afresh, but i'm going to try and not bother myself too much about traffic (or lack thereof) and just use this to get both my thoughts and my work out there.
i am a fashion blogger, so i will be posting mostly about fashion, style, make up and trends. i am also a photographer so you'll be seeing some pretty photos here in addition to dresses. i also love music and an a musician myself so, who knows, there might be more regarding that as well.
either way, i hope people have fun deciphering and finding out more about my (almost nonsensical) perception of existence.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower! & I totally get what you mean about the dreaded first post! I think I deleted mine in the end! Love your blog by the way :) I'd love it if you could follow mine back! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best intro's I've seen, I wish you luck fellow sydneysider!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, you two. i'm terrible at first posts, it's like when you write the first word in a notepad - so nerve racking.

    ReplyDelete